Erick Sirignano, O.D.
Dr. Sirignano is a highly skilled therapeutic Optometrist. A Connecticut native, Dr. Sirignano attended the University of Connecticut, where he received his bachelors in Physiology and Neurobiology and earned the distinction of New England Scholar. Following his undergraduate studies he attended Nova Southeastern University’s school of Optometry. At NSU he earned a Bachelors degree in Vision Science and graduated with honors while earning his Doctorate in Optometry.
Before purchasing the office of D’Angelo and Pesce in Torrington, Dr. Sirignano practiced in Newington and Avon, CT, where he gained the reputation of always providing quality eyecare with a smile. Along with providing exceptional routine care in prescribing eyeglasses and fitting contact lenses, Doctor Sirignano is specialty trained in the detection and management of Age Related Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma, and Diabetic Retinopathy.
Whether you are a previous patient or new to his practice, Dr. Sirignano looks forward to getting to know you better!
Services and Insurances
- Routine Eye Exams
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Glaucoma Treatment and Management
- Macular Degeneration Management
- Lasik Consultations
- Cataract Surgery
- Conjunctivitis – “Pink Eye” – Treatment
- Emergency & After Hours Care
- Contact Lens Fittings
- Specialty & Custom Contact Lenses
- Prescription and Plano Sunglasses
- Designer Eyewear
- Budget Eyewear
- Unique Eyeglass Frames
- Safety Glasses
- Sports Eyewear and Goggles
- United Healthcare / Oxford
- Spectera / Optum Health Vision
- Cigna / VSP
- Aetna / Eyemed
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- And Many More
- Call (860) 482-4439 for plan details
Company / Product News
- Davis Vision Insurance Benefits Accepted at Torrington Eyecare by Dr. Yang
- Affordable / Inexpensive Glasses Available at Torrington Eyecare
- Torrington / Litchfield chiropractor Dr. Leonard Kocis died on Saturday June 15 2013
- 40% Off A Complete Pair of Prescription Sunglasses – Including Ray-Ban
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses Now Available at Torrington Eyecare
- SNOW DAY. Closing on Feb 8th 2013 and possibly Feb 9th
- Can wearing old glasses cause eyestrain or headaches in my child?
- Torrington Eyecare Offers Free Preschool Vision Screenings at Kindergarten Readiness Fair 1/12/2013
- 12-27-2012 Delayed Opening. Our office will open at 10:30 AM
- Torrington Eyecare Will Be Open As Regularly Scheduled on Wed Oct. 31st